OK, I’m going to cut to the chase, some days you just need a good burger to sort you out, whether you’re nursing a hangover, ravenous with hunger or just feeling like you need some joy in your life, a burger is the answer to all of these problems. So when the guys downstairs at Grays Café announced the creation of the now legendary ‘Breakfast Burger’ we shot over faster than Bolt at the Olympics to sample their latest creation. Now we have some pretty healthy appetites in the studio, but this beast of a burger took no prisoners.
So what’s in it?
• Black pudding, baked beans & sausage-meat patty
• Crispy bacon
• Roast balsamic beef tomato
• Herby flat mushroom
• Free range fried egg (runny)
• Freshly baked Poppyseed kaiser roll (buttered & toasted)
• Grays home-made Ketchup/Brown sauce
• Hand-cut triple cooked chips
So if you think you are up to the challenge, (Man V’s Food Style) give Grays a shout!