We are seeking a tenacious digital marketing account manager. We’re looking for the right pair of hands to be responsible for ensuring our client’s needs are met. You will be able to speak confidently about a wide range of digital marketing mechanics including social, advertising, email, video, and website development. All of which you will have used previously to build and communicate a brand online.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client accounts acting as the bridge between them and the studio. Making sure that briefs from the client are accurately understood and that the solutions push their expectations and deliver against KPIs. We’re a friendly team and we expect you to build a close working relationship with your clients so that you and we are viewed as part of their internal team and critical to their success.
- Proposal writing
- Job quoting
- Briefing projects and campaigns internally
- Attending client meetings and documenting discussions
- Ensuring internal software (Delta Traffic Live, Breeze & Trello) are all kept up to date to ensure the smooth running of your clients projects
- Project management of tasks through the studio
- Reviewing and proofing work created by the studio before passing it on to the client
- Organising client feedback and assets for our developers and inbound team
- Managing budgets
- The development of strong relationships with our clients and becoming the ‘go to’ person for all day-to-day queries and issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, comfortable navigating through ambiguity to create clarity
- Ability to communicate with authority, with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Commercially astute
- Highly organised
- Quick learner and curious about new technologies and solutions
- Resilient, and calm under pressure
- A sound understanding of digital marketing
- At least 2 years working within a full service digital agency, with a clear understanding of agency processes
- Understanding of at least one project management methodology: Agile, Prince 2 etc.
- Knowledge of Keynote
- Ability to use JIRA/Breese or similar software
- Experience using Deltek Traffic, Pro Workflow or similar
- Ability to manage and execute social campaigns
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Annual conference weekend – Berlin and Manchester have hosted us before
- The opportunity to train and attend industry conferences
- To work in a bespoke designed office in the centre of Leicester
- Bike lockers
- We love to party as much as we love to work and so expect a busy social calendar
We are full service digital marketing agency based in Leicester. Our mission is to deliver beautiful work and measurable solutions that perform for our clients and make them happy. Our commitment to our mission has earned us the love of our clients, we work with lots of household names, which means our work is seen and used by millions.
We invest in our team and only employ the best. If being part of a friendly, hard working, high performing team is what you’re looking for then please apply…
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 6th of February