We are seeking an experienced studio manager that is ambitious and keen to make an impact. As a young, fast growing agency we want an experienced hand to lead the development of web based projects through the studio. It’s an exciting role, in a fast environment where we are developing award-winning projects.
You will be responsible for management of our web based development projects through the studio. Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. We are looking for the following qualities
- Leadership – have an entrepreneurial approach to ensure the best in class is delivered across all projects.
- Commercial acumen – Delivery of project on time, budget and on brief.
- Relationship builder – Work with the Management team to adapt delivery processes to meet our project delivery needs.
- Culture – Champion the team and lead from the front.
- Ensure briefs are submitted correctly
- Scheduling work
- Reviewing daily work schedules
- Ensuring that each person in the studio understands what they should be working on and what the deadline is
- Updating work schedule regularly to reflect changes in prioritisation and resource availability
- Ensuring work is delivered on time
- Management of regular work in progress meetings
- Implement, maintain and improve workflow processes and systems
- Management of feedback process
- Policing of timesheet records
- Manage and report on resource availability
- Source and manage freelancers when appropriate
- Ensure project and brand assets are stored and easily accessible
- Provide monthly studio efficiency reporting
- Understanding of at least one project management methodology: Agile, Prince 2 etc.
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart
- Excellent verbal and written communication, comfortable navigating through ambiguity to create clarity
- Ability to communicate with authority, with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Commercially astute
- Highly organised
- Quick learner and curious about new technologies and solutions
- Resilient, and calm under pressure
- A sound understanding of marketing
- At least 3 years working within a digital marketing agency
- Experience of managing complex builds and digital campaigns
- Advance knowledge of Keynote
- Ability to use JIRA/Breese or similar software
- Experience using Deltek Traffic, Pro Workflow or similar
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per year
- Annual conference weekend – Berlin and Manchester have hosted us before
- To work in a bespoke built office in the centre of Leicester
- Bike lockers
- We love to party as much as we love to work and so expect a busy social calendar
- The opportunity to train and attend industry conferences
We are full service digital marketing agency based in Leicester. Our mission is to deliver beautiful work and measurable solutions that perform for our clients and make them happy. We don’t seek the ‘wow’ instead we seek the ‘of course’. Our commitment to our mission has earned us the love of our clients, we work with lots of household names, which means our work is seen and used by millions.
We invest in our team and only employ the best. If being part of a friendly, hard working, high performing team is what you’re looking for then please apply…
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 6th of February