Would you like to work in a young, growing company with lots of energy, drive and passion? Effect are seeking a talented graduate/junior web developer to be part of our growing development team. You will have the opportunity to produce digital solutions for household names and have your work enjoyed by thousands of visitors every day.
To be successful in the role you will need to be passionate about the industry and knowledgeable about current and emerging technologies. You will be hardworking and have a thirst to do well, always producing solutions that deliver for our clients and their customers.
- Deliver working code to the high standards we expect
- You will love a challenge and a thirst to solve problems efficiently
- You will have an eye for detail ensuring all your work is tested
- You will be driven and passionate – always looking to expand your knowledge and contributeideas that will aid projects and other team members
- You will be organised, able to manage your time and stay on top of deadlines
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/Web Technology or equivalent proven experience
- Fluent HTML5 & CSS3
- SASS or SCSS
- Using Gulp and Grunt scripts
- GIT (CLI experience preferred)
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Accessibility and web standards
- Bootstrap and/or Foundation Frameworks
- Basic PHP & WordPress Templating
- Node.js and NPM
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Cover
- Company Pension
- Performance related bonuses
- Herman Miller chair
- A safe place to lock your bike
- A shiny new Mac
- Annual conference weekend – Berlin and Manchester have hosted us before
- The opportunity to train and attend industry conferences
We are full service award winning digital marketing agency based in Leicester. Our mission is to
deliver beautiful work and measurable solutions that perform for our clients and make them happy. Our commitment to our mission has earned us the love of our clients, and we work with lots of household names, which means our work is seen and used by millions. This year we have been recognised as an official Webby Award honouree (that puts in the top 17% of all entries submitted globally).
We are very proud of our team, we invest in them and only employ the best. If being part of a friendly, hard working, high performing team is what you’re looking for then please apply….
How to apply
Please provide a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org