Title: Social Marketing Executive or Manager (depending on experience)
Issued: 11 April 2017
The Social marketing manager will be a key role within the inbound team. Working closely with the Client Services Director, Data Analyst and Content Executive. You will work on multiple projects and clients leading the planning, development and delivery of marketing campaigns.
You will need to be passionate about the power of social media. Always looking for new ways to connect our clients to their customers. You will champion the social channels constantly thinking about impact, results and learnings. You will also understand how content and social impacts SEO. You will have great communication skills, perfect attention to detail and naturally stay up-to-date with up-to-the-minute news and current affairs.
- Understanding the client and their objectives enable you to propose effective social media campaigns
- Work with the content executive to deliver these campaigns using our publishing and reporting tools
- Test new formats on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as they launch
- Review and approve content written by other members of the team
- Be aware and update the team of new platforms as they launch
- Be a proactive leader of our own blogging and social team.
Overseeing Community Management delivered by the content executive
- Provide advice and support to the content executive
- Weekly Reporting on community management
- Create weekly and monthly data and insights reports as required across clients
- Reporting regularly during long term campaigns and after short tail campaign
- Understand and promote social media best practice within the agency
- Working with the data analyst to develop effective post boosting strategies
- Support the Account Director & Senior Account Manager through the development of effective social media campaign strategies
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships
- Follow account processes
- Weekly account management meetings
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Performance related bonuses
- Annual conference weekend – Berlin and Manchester have hosted us before
- The opportunity to train and attend industry conferences
- To work in a bespoke designed office in the centre of Leicester
- A safe place to lock your bike
- We love to party as much as we love to work and so expect a busy social calendar
We are full service award winning digital marketing agency based in Leicester. Our mission is to deliver beautiful work and measurable solutions that perform for our clients and make them happy. Our commitment to our mission has earned us the love of our clients, and we work with lots of household names, which means our work is seen and used by millions. This year we have been recognised as an official Webby Award honouree (that puts in the top 17% of all entries submitted globally).
We are very proud of our team, we invest in them and only employ the best. If being part of a friendly, hard working, high performing team is what you’re looking for then please apply….
How to apply
Please provide a covering letter and CV to email@example.com