Effect are seeking a social media intern to work within the team delivering a marketing campaign for a household name from May 2nd – July 1st. During this time the successful candidate will experience working within a young ambitious digital marketing agency. Where they will be exposed to what it takes to deliver an ambitious user generated content campaign, which will see 40 videos created in so many days.
Working as part of the team the intern will work closely with our social media manager and alongside the animator.
The successful person will be a team player, charismatic, full of life, and of course passionate about social media.
- Ensuring the team has the props required for filming
- Supporting the film crew with filming
- Supporting the social media manger with daily content creation
- Scheduling and management of content via our social media management software
- Monitoring daily conversations & direct messages
- Monitoring key stakeholder accounts
- Monitoring for trending stories
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Naturally organised
- The ability to multitask
- Proactive, always seeking ways to improve efficiency
- Has own blog and/or successful social profiles
- Can use Photoshop or Illustrator
- Has experience filming
- Enjoys photography
The role is full time.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Though some flexibility will be required to ensure tight deadlines are hit.
£200 per week. Paid monthly.
LCB Depot – Leicester City Centre.
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications:
17th April with Interviews w/c 18th.