Careers at effect
We are seeking a tenacious digital marketing account manager with at least 2 years agency experience managing multiple clients. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person to join the team to develop and deliver our client’s marketing objectives as part of a larger account team.
You will be passionate about your career and marketing. You will understand the importance of great relationships and of understanding the client’s business needs and motivations.
You will have experience delivering a range of marketing tactics including social, advertising, SEO, email, video, and website development.
To make our clients feel happy and confident.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of client accounts acting as the bridge between them and the rest of the team. Making sure that briefs from the client are accurately understood and that the solutions exceed their expectations and deliver against overarching KPIs, without exceeding the budget.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary
- 21 days holiday per year
- Performance related bonuses
- An exciting and diverse workload
- A very nice office in the heart of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter
- A super-duper Herman Miller chair
- Whatever tools you need to do an amazing job for your clients
- Private Health Care
- Annual conference weekend – Berlin and Manchester have hosted us before
- The opportunity to train and attend industry conferences
- To work in a bespoke designed office in the centre of Leicester
- A safe place to leave your bike
- The monthly street food festival ‘Last Friday’ is on our doorstep
- We love to party as much as we love to work, so expect a busy social calendar!
We are full-service award-winning digital marketing agency based in Leicester. Our mission is to deliver beautiful work and measurable solutions that perform for our clients and make them happy. Our commitment to our mission has earned us the love of our clients, we work with lots of household names, which means our work is seen and used by millions.
We are a friendly team and we expect you to build a close working relationship with your clients so that you and we are viewed as part of their internal team and critical to their success. We invest in our team and only employ the best. If being part of a friendly, hard-working, high performing team is what you’re looking for then please do get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you 🙂
Writing and presenting is a key part of the role – please complete the application form with your CV and a short, concise and lovingly crafted cover letter. Points will be awarded for experience and attitude.