Senior Account Manager
Careers at effect
We are seeking a tenacious digital marketing account manager with at least 4 years agency experience managing multiple clients. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person to join the team to develop and deliver our client’s marketing strategy as part of a larger account team.
The successful person will be passionate about their role and marketing. They will understand the importance of great relationships and of understanding the client’s business needs and motivations.
They will be able to speak confidently about a wide range of marketing mechanics including social, advertising, SEO, email, video, and website development.
To make our clients feel happy and confident. Our account management team keep our clients happy and increase the value of each account. Working to our self set high standards you will ensure that all touch points with the agency are professional, effective and meaningful.
We never underestimate the power of empathic customer service. Our main concern is always delivering great work that your clients are pleased with.
- Self-organising – you take responsibility for your own schedule and workload. You know what’s expected of you and deliver it effectively.
- Teamwork – you achieve your goals working with your colleagues and clients – you avoid being the hero and you’re never a team of one.
- Integrity – you do what it takes to meet the commitments that the agency has made.
- Resilience and tenacity – you work with the team to turn around the difficult situations. When faced with a challenge, you quickly raise it to the senior team and deliver what is necessary to achieve a satisfactory end result .
- Sensitivity to others – you are polite and considerate to clients and colleagues and understand that we’re all working toward the same goal.
- Strong opinions, lightly held – you speak up, but you’ll listen to feedback with open ears.
- Commercially awareness – you take pride in delivering projects within budget and manage clients expectations at each request.
A full job specification will be supplied when you are invited to an interview.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary
- 21 days holiday per year
- Performance related bonuses
- Flexible hours for those that travel or have family
- An exciting and diverse workload
- A very nice office in the heart of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter
- A super-duper Herman Miller chair
- Whatever tools you need to do an amazing job for your clients
- Private Health Care
- Annual conference weekend – Berlin and Manchester have hosted us before
- The opportunity to train and attend industry conferences
- To work in a bespoke designed office in the centre of Leicester
- A safe place to leave your bike
- The monthly street food festival ‘Last Friday’ is on our doorstep
- We love to party as much as we love to work, so expect a busy social calendar!
We are full-service award-winning digital marketing agency based in Leicester. Our mission is to deliver beautiful work and measurable solutions that perform for our clients and make them happy. Our commitment to our mission has earned us the love of our clients, we work with lots of household names, which means our work is seen and used by millions.
We are a friendly team and we expect you to build a close working relationship with your clients so that you and we are viewed as part of their internal team and critical to their success. We invest in our team and only employ the best. If being part of a friendly, hard-working, high performing team is what you’re looking for then please do get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you 🙂
Writing and presenting is a key part of the role – please complete the application form with your CV and a short, concise and lovingly crafted cover letter. Points will be awarded for experience and attitude.