Digital Account Manager
We are seeking a confident digital first account manager with at least 2 years agency experience. Our account team are relationship focused and build loyalty and trust by understanding our client’s needs to achieve long-term partnerships. We have a mantra here at effect that good work follows good work and we are zealous about our standard of work.
The person we are looking for will be passionate about all things digital, they will be organised, curious always asking ‘why’. They will be able to speak confidently about a wide range of marketing mechanics particularly performance marketing, SEO and CRM. Once onboarded they will develop a thorough understanding of our projects and services in order to be able to appropriately recommend the right solutions.
Naturally a people person, this person will be a team player, warm, kind, and considerate of others.
To make our clients feel valued and happy,
You will be responsible for a single account allowing you to fully immerse yourself into their marketing team and culture. You will work with our team of project managers, technical leaders, and marketers to deliver high-performing solutions that meet KPIs. You will make sure that briefs from the client are accurately understood, that client records are kept up-to-date and development roadmaps are progressed as per the agreed timelines and within budgets.
- Take inquiries and requests from clients and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organisation
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Skills and qualifications
- MUST have at least 2 years of agency experience
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills and good attention to detail
- You must be able to travel to London and stop over for one night once a month. All expenses paid.
- Digital marketing apprenticeship
- Certifications or qualifications in Project management, CRM or appropriate software such as salesforce.
What you’ll get:
- Salary between £28 – 35k depending on previous experience and performance
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote working (When you do visit the office as well as all the standard stuff you can expect we all sit on Herman Miller chairs so you can say goodbye to any backaches, there’s free Friday beer, everyday healthy fruit bowls and we also love it when you bring your dog in to visit us for the day)
- An exciting and diverse workload
- A MacBook and whatever tools you need to do an amazing job for our clients
- Private Health Care
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether, through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects, or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
- Depending on your location you will either work in a bespoke designed office in the heart of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter or in our studio in Castleton Mill, Leeds
- Annual Effect Away Days and lots of social invites
- We plant trees and fund the world’s best climate crisis solutions to offset the carbon emissions of all our team members
- In Leicester, we also provide a safe place to leave your bike, and the monthly street food festival ‘Last Friday’ is on our doorstep